The Chamber provides the following benefits:
- Promotes and facilitates better business relations between the U.S. and Switzerland.
- Provides essential information about doing business in these markets.
- Brings business leaders together to facilitate contacts and provide platforms for networking in both countries.
- Represents the mutual interests of members and takes action to further their interests.
- Facilitates the mobility of member firms and their employees in both countries.
- Promotes both countries as advantageous places to do business.
- Fosters good corporate citizenship to benefit the communities in which members do business.
The Los Angeles Chapter meets on a regular basis at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Our chamber board selects dates and our future line up for topics, speakers, entertainment and it is our goal to provide thought leadership on Swiss American affairs offering a source of inspiration for our community. Our chairman Mr. Roger Wacker has served our community for over 20 years and brings a level of communication that is a benefit to all.
BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES,
BENEFITS & REGISTRATION (links to SACC Zurich)
|Add’l member (employee)||$95|
“FRIEND OF THE LA CHAPTER”